The UNC Coastal Studies Institute is available for use to outside organizations provided the entity has a mission that is public service driven and aligns with the mission and non-advocacy standard of UNC-CSI.
The facilities that are available for use are:
- Three classrooms, each of which accommodate about 25 individuals. Two of the rooms have full distance education (DE) capabilities.
- 2 wet lab classrooms that each accommodates about 24 individuals. One room has full DE capabilities
- A seminar room that can accommodate about 100 individuals solely with chairs, 65 if tables are included.
- 1 computer teaching lab with 10 workstations
- 1 design lab with drawing tables that accommodate about 10-20 individuals
- A catering kitchen adjacent to the seminar room
All of the classrooms are furnished with moveable chairs and tables, A/V projectors and screens, and wireless Internet connection.
Organizations may not advertise in any way that holding meetings at UNC-CSI in any way endorses their organization or the content of their meetings.
Normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and meetings must be help during these hours. Any extended time past this may not be approved or may require payment of a fee.
Contact Robert McClendon at 252-475-5407 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a meeting at CSI.
Those interested in securing a room for a public or private event can click CSI Facility Use Service Fees for a downloadable list of rates and a liability release.
Three Dimensional Model of the CSI Campus
Press play below to load the model into your browser.